Roles and Responsibilities
- Design new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
- Deliver best in class designs and experience
- Apply UX methods to arrive at better design solutions
- Collaborate with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process from creation to production create user flows, wireframes & build user-
interface mockups and prototypes
- Simplify complex user interactions, highlighting the products brand and unique
- Integrate and manage the brand through a visual design language
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of UX design experience with consumer Internet products and services across Mobile, TV and Web platforms.
- Hands on experience in UI
- Post Graduate Degree desired; Graduate degree is a must
- Managing Product for Digital Video Platforms
- Hands-on experience with UX methods
- Thorough understanding of platform design principles (Android, iOS, tvOS)
- Knowledge of building user-experiences for apps across TV, mobile and web platforms
- Mastery of Sketch, Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholder
Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
SonyLIV is a part of the network of television channels owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
in India. The network's other channels include: Sony TV, Sony SAB, Sony Ten, Sony Max, Sony Max 2,
Sony Six, Sony Pix, and Sony Yay (formerly Animax Asia). It has access to 18 years of content from
channels that are part of the Sony Entertainment Network. That translates to more than 700 movies
and 40,000+ hours of television show coverage in Hindi, English and Tamil. It also offers original web
series like Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story, Avrodh, Gullak, JL50, etc.
Contact Company:Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
Address:bangalore/ delhi/ mumbai