Greetings from Career Catalysts!
We are hiring for an esteemed EdTech firm.
Role: Lead Finance Automation
Experience Range: 2-4 Years
- The Finance Automation Specialist is a key member of the Emerging Technology for Finance Team.
- The position will support multiple efforts of the Project Team, with specific focus on process identification, design, and evaluating use cases for ET in those processes.
- The Emerging Technology for Finance is a Finance led initiative in conjunction with IT to assess, test, develop and implement Emerging Technologies in the Finance function. Near-term technologies include Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Data & Analytics, with longer-term technologies including In-Memory Computing, Blockchain, Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning.
- Candidate should bring knowhow of various automation interventions across Finance & Accounts value chain including both non RPA tool led interventions and RPA led interventions.
- Common tools knowledge could be around tools below, expected to know functional aspects of few of the below and will be great if certified on anyone (or combination) below:
- a) Accounts Payable tools: PRM364, Ariba, Expenzing, Zycus, or any other P2P software.
- b) Travel & Expense tools: Concur.
- c) RPA bots use cases knowledge across AP
- Should be abreast of all common Finance & Accounting concepts & practices / procedures.
- The person will anchor Finance transformation projects from functional perspective, get trained on few of the above tools and act as functional consultant / SME on F&A tools deployment, perform requirement gathering and create functional specifications document and also support RPA led projects from functional stand point for projects across Finance and Accounting areas.
Knowledge / Desired Skills
- Bachelor s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, IT or related discipline
- Building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes
- Manipulating data with complex Excel, VBA, Power Query Editors, Power BI, Google Tools (i.e., Spreadsheet, Forms, Data Studio etc) and SQL Coding
- 3+ years advanced experience with MS Excel, VBA and SQL scripting
- Expert level Excel skills (Conditional Formatting, Data Validation Rules, Table Manipulation, Named Ranges, Creating/Modifying connections to external data sources, Workbook/Worksheet/Cell Data Protection) and graphing to streamline business processes
- Expert level Excel VBA skills (Ability to create complex forms/functions/subroutines, Experience using constants and visibility modifiers, Programmatic manipulation of objects/tables/data connections/formulas)
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA
- 5+ years of Finance, IT or relevant business experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong process skills, including ability to summarize and present process flow, systems integration and control points in process design documentation
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills working with financial, IT and management personnel
If interested, please share your CV to email@example.com
UG:Any Graduate,B.Com in Any Specialization,B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization
Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
Career Catalysts a boutique search firm specializes in recruitment of Senior & Mid level positions in Media and Telecom sectors. We concentrate 100% on this specialized sector, enabling us to provide one of the best and severely focused services.
Contact Company:Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.