Experience Range: 4+ Years
Relevant Experience Range: 2 - 4 yrs
- Support multiple efforts of the Project Team, with specific focus on process identification, design, and evaluating use cases for ET in those processes.
- The Emerging Technology for Finance in conjunction with IT is meant to assess, test, develop and implement Emerging Technologies in the Finance function. Near-term technologies include Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Data & Analytics, with longer-term technologies including In-Memory Computing, Blockchain, Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning.
- Candidate should bring knowhow of various automation interventions across Finance & Accounts value chain including both non RPA tool led interventions and RPA led interventions.
- Common tools knowledge could be around tools below, expected to know functional aspects of few of the below and will be great if certified on anyone (or combination) below:
- Accounts Payable tools:PRM364, Ariba, Expenzing, Zycus, or any other P2P software / Travel & Expense tools: Concur / RPA bots use cases knowledge across AP
- Should be abreast of all common Finance & Accounting concepts & practices / procedures.
- The person will anchor Finance transformation projects from functional perspective, get trained on few of the above tools and act as functional consultant / SME on F&A tools deployment, perform requirement gathering and create functional specifications document and also support RPA led projects from functional stand point for projects across Finance and Accounting areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate as an integral team member on multi-disciplined team seeking to assess, test, develop and implement approaches for introducing Emerging Technologies in the global Finance organization, with specific near-term focus on RPA.
- Design framework for identifying the opportunity set for RPA across global Finance and characterization to enable prioritization for implementation.
- Prepare detailed process design documents in conjunction with Finance process owners and IT process experts that enable assessment of automation viability, scope and eventually detailed RPA coding.
- Work collaboratively with other Project team members and Finance/IT organization to establish business support model and governance framework for RPA in Finance/COP.
- Ensure right SLAs for post deployment support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Automation Support Delivery:
- Identify automation opportunities across business functions.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs for implementation.
- Provide guidance for process design and architecture.
- Develop RPA bots, utilize other tools and technologies to deliver automation solutions.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Support the launch and implementation of Automation Anywhere RPA solutions.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues.
- Ensures compliance to policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage with business functions to identify automation opportunities.
- Provide ideas for automation solutions and architecture.
- Solve problems related to automation.
- Strong systems knowledge and experience with multiple applications, to include SAP, Hyperion, Quorum and Cadency\
- Strong process knowledge of multiple financial processes, to include accounting, reporting, planning, audit, tax and treasury
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, internal control standards, IT standards and audit requirements
- Previous experience with new process and system implementation projects and working with external consultants
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by holding others accountable and standing up for what's right
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
- Listens actively and invites dialogue for shared understanding, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
- Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals.
Knowledge / Desired Skills
- 5+ years of Finance, IT or relevant business experience
- 3+ years advanced experience with MS Excel, VBA and SQL scripting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes
- Manipulating data with complex Excel, VBA, Power Query Editors, Power BI, Google Tools (i.e., Spreadsheet, Forms, Data Studio etc) and SQL Coding
- Expert level Excel skills (Conditional Formatting, Data Validation Rules, Table Manipulation, Named Ranges, Creating/Modifying connections to external data sources, Workbook/Worksheet/Cell Data Protection) and graphing to streamline business processes
- Expert level Excel VBA skills (Ability to create complex forms/functions/subroutines, Experience using constants and visibility modifiers, Programmatic manipulation of objects/tables/data connections/formulas)
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA
- Strong process skills, including ability to summarize and present process flow, systems integration and control points in process design documentation
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills working with financial, IT and management personnel
Qualification: Bachelors or higher degree in finance, accounting, economics, IT or related discipline
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
EdTEch firm in Mumbai
Contact Company:Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.