Position: Cloud Data Engineer
Purpose: Managing the technical tasks involved in planning, architecting,
migrating, monitoring, and managing a company's cloud systems.
Education: B Tech / BE (CS/IT), MCA or equivalent
Any AWS certification will be a plus.
Key Skills: AWS Services like Glue, Lambda, Athena, Redshift, Stepfunction, Python
• Over all 4-5 years of development experience with at least 2-3 years in AWS
• Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
• Should have worked hands-on in various AWS services like Glue, Athena,
Stepfunction, Redshift, RDS.
• Should have experience in writing Lambda scripts using python.
• Should have experience in writing code in big-data technologies like Spark.
Reporting Manager: Head- Infrastructure and Analytics, Enterprise Technology
Business/ Function: Enterprise Technology Group
• Plan and estimate the Cloud development work.
• Analyze and organize raw data.
• Evaluate business needs and objectives.
• Identify opportunities for data acquisition.
• Effectively develop AWS services like Lambda, Glue, Redshift, RDS to meet the
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders to complete the development and
do the deployment.
• Create and maintain the data systems and CI/CD pipeline.
• Combine raw information from different sources.
• Maintain data quality and reliability of the data on Datalake.
Critical / Technical Competencies:
• Knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java.
• Should have basic concepts about AWS Cloud services. Should be able to understand the requirement and do the development using Agile methodology.
• Should be able to understand various data ingestion mechanisms.
• Good to have knowledge about Cloud Data Lake.
• Knowledge about Data Visualization tools like Tableau will be a plus.
• Knowledge about AWS native CI/CD pipeline services will be a plus.
Behavioral / Other Competencies:
• Should be a team player.
• Good communication skills.
Why join us?
Sony Pictures Networks is home to some of India's leading entertainment channels such as SET, SAB, MAX, PAL, PIX, Sony BBC Earth, Yay!, Sony Marathi, Sony SIX, Sony
TEN, Sony TEN1, SONY Ten2, SONY TEN3, SONY TEN4, to name a few!
Our foray into the OTT space with one of the most promising streaming platforms,
Sony LIV brings us one step closer to being a progressive digitally-led content powerhouse. Our independent production venture- Studio Next has already made
its mark with original content and IPs for TV and Digital Media. But our quest to Go
Beyond doesn't end there. Neither does our search to find people who can take us
there. We focus on creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where we
celebrate diversity with our Bring Your Own Self Philosophy and are recognized as a
Great Place to Work since the last 5 years.
Included in the Hall of Fame as a part of the Working Mother & Avtar Best
Companies for Women in India study.
Ranked amongst 100 Best Companies for Women In India
ET Human Capital Awards 2021- Winner across multiple categories
Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award - Outstanding Learning Practices.
The biggest award of course is the thrill our employees feel when they can Tell
Stories Beyond the Ordinary!
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
OTT Platform - Mumbai
Contact Company:Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.