Company/Organization: Times Professional Learning (Times of India Group / Bennett & Coleman)
Department: Professional Education Alliances
Position: Chief Manager Partnerships
Experience: Minimum 8+ years' experience in Education Sector with considerable
experience in forming partnerships with higher education institutes/ Universities
Mandatory Requirement: Existing relations with universities & higher Education
institutes a must
Location: Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai
Seeking people with the following
1. Relationships at senior levels of NIRF top 100 universities/autonomous institutes.
Proven revenue generation success from these relationships.
2. Basic interest and/or understanding of what is happening in the online
degree/diploma space and what opportunities exist there at the moment.
What he will be doing:
1. Will partner with various Universities/ Institutes for online degree and diploma
2. Identification of Universities and grading (Private / Gov / Autonomous Institutes).
3. Tie-up with Key Universities for online programs. Collaboration with Interdepartmental
teams and sharing of ideas.
4. Have to Create scalable solutions of Online Degree
5. He/she should have excellent project management skills and be able to communicate
complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to understand way.
6. In this role you will help us scout new business opportunities, develop them and get the
business orders to reach the targeted revenues.
Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
This is for a leading EdTech Firm in Jogeshwari, Mumbai - role is open to Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
Contact Company:Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.