- Manage technical and application issues from our customers and partners within our Support System on a daily basis, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible.
- Provide technical support on automating processes to customers, partners, sales engineers and post-sales consultants via telephone, email, web and where required, on-site visits whilst promoting the recommended best practice as created ; An expert in the use of the product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organisations.
- Reproduce product behaviour to determine the root-cause of the problem and to find work-arounds and solutions.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
- Coordinate with other teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Author, edit, publish and maintain an on-line knowledge base of known issues/solutions.
Responsibilities will involve troubleshooting, analysing technical problems and working with customers and developers to resolve technical and application roadblocks. You will ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, you will manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal recruits into this team will be experienced developers with the following:
A strong grounding in server configuration, networking, network security, access and identity management, information security and encryption, application interaction and Windows processes, and other technical infrastructure topics
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative approaches
Proven experience working with virtualization products (VMWare, Citrix) and both private and public (AWS, Azure) cloud technologies
Background in software development/delivery
Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows, .NET, VB, C#, SQL Server, Internet Explorer, Active Directory, IIE, etc)
Previous experience with automation and/or orchestration tools.
The ability to work independently or in a group, remotely or on-site, with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of partner and client organizations.
Strong communication skills with people at all levels of experience and technical ability.
An aptitude to liaise with senior level customer representatives in a rational and measured manner to communicate progress, issues, risks and solutions.
A willingness to travel to customer sites
Full training will be provided on the companys software solution and delivery approach.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time