Accounts Executive Department:
Finance & Accounts
Employee Background of this role
To carry out daily entries and all transactional accounts activities related to sales, TDS on receivables etc. Supporting the Finance and Accounts department in day to day operational activities and timely reporting. Objective
Ensure highest degree of compliance & personal / corporate integrity in all financial & accounting practices.
1. Raising of Invoices.
2. Follow up and recording of TDS
3. AR Report reconciliation
4. TDS reconciliation
1. AR Booking - Show Wise Revenue
2. AR Receivables and Outstanding Reports
3. Floor Plan reconciliation
1. Invoice Tracking File
2. Bi - Monthly
Day to Day Accounting
1. To Manage Day to Day Accounting ( All Bookings under right Account Codes as per MMG accounts head list)
2. To have Unique Ledger Accounts for Debtors
3. Timely posting of entries in SAP(within 24 hrs)
4. Raising of PO & Invoices thereon
5. Maintaining Excel tracking files for AR
6. Submitting PO and Invoices on time to HOD
Competencies Competencies required while hiring Business competencies
Analytical ability and good communications skills.
Knowledge of local statutory and corporate compliance issues.
Team Player - works cooperatively and productively with others
Establishes priorities, tasks and work schedules in advance.
Experience in finance and accounts environment.
Should have 2 to 6 years of experience in Accounts
Preferably from International company Behavioral Competencies
TDS Certificates Management
1. To Ensure All TDS Certificates are Collected on Time from Exhibitors & Banks
2. To Ensure All TDS are accounted in the system.
3. To ensure that all TDS reconciliation is done with the Books and 26AS
File Management and Software Security & Data Storage
1. Ensuring All Soft Copies & Hard Copies are Systematically Filed & Maintained
Only Male Candidates
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time